We have produced many national as well as local show-winning automobiles. We build custom street rods to your specifications and each project is given our uncompromising attention to detail and quality with innovative design and driveability as important features. We do not sacrifice quality for quantity and every project will be completed to our high standards. Whether you need a full build up of a car/truck, custom fabrication work or just repairs performed on your existing creation, we are the shop for you.
At Carolina Street Rods, our goal is to exceed your expectations and strive for perfection! We offer impeccable customer service and build great customer relationships. We pride ourselves in becoming close personal friends with our past customers. We are confident you will find the right combination of experience, ability, professionalism, reliability, artistry and dedication to quality. We have earned a well-deserved reputation of a professional, reliable, and a technologically advanced work environment. We are committed to providing unsurpassed workmanship for our clientele in a prompt manner, of which our achievements point to the successful implementation of this thinking. Our mission is to help fulfill your dream of owning a quality street rod, which we will build and maintain with the highest level of care, just as if it were our own.
We anxiously await the opportunity to assist you with your next project, whether it is a few parts, a minor modification or a complete frame-off restoration.
Call us at 352.446.8282 to discuss your project and to transform your dreams to reality!
View our Completed Projects!
STREET ROD SERVICES PROVIDED IN HOUSE TO ENSURE QUALITY CONTROL
• Complete Frame-off Restorations
• Floor pan and frame rail repair and replace
• Unsurpassed, custom metal work and body modifications, including chopped tops and suicide doors to name a few.
• Super straight body work w/consistent 3/16” panel gaps
• Chassis Rebuilding and Repair
• Custom Automotive Interiors
• Airbrush Artwork and Pinstriping
• Sandblasting of parts and underbody
• Award winning, exceptional, ripple free paint jobs... complete painting and color sanding
• Complete custom exhaust
• Sheet metal repair, shaping and replacement
• We build stock, performance, and fully dressed show car engines to your specifications as well as engine repair
• Specialize in modern fuel injection systems with super clean engine compartments
• Custom machining and parts fabrication
• A/C (Vintage Air dealer)
• Power steering, disc brake conversions, power windows and remote entry installations
• Interior components, new and custom dashboards, center consoles and seat replacements
• Electrical systems, complete car wiring and fuel injection wiring
• TIG and MIG welding
• Air ride, performance and Mustang II front suspension
• High performance drive trains
• Lowering kits
• Right stance, right height, wheel/tire combination, interior design and paint scheme
• Detailed labor and parts charges per invoice
• Complete project management from start to finish.
• All frame-off restorations receive a professional photo shoot at project close.
• Full photo album of entire build along with all the professional photos and an 8x10 photo of the completed vehicle.
| Home | About Us | Completed Projects |
| Sick Cycle Creations |
CAROLINA STREET RODS
PO Box 367
©2018 Carolina Street Rods - Central Florida Street Rod Shops - Central Florida Classic Car Restoration Shops
Street Rods - Hot Rods - Custom Cars - Muscle Cars - Classic Cars - Vintage Cars - Classic Trucks – Vintage Air Dealer
Oxford FL Street Rod Shops